Friday, May 1, 2020

Put Your Logo Or Message On A Boat Or Yacht











About:

I will virtually put your Logo OR Message on a Boat or Yacht Image and provide a high quality Picture for you ready to use.  Upon purchase I will send you more pictures for you to choose from.



Notes:



Don't hesitate to ask me any questions before you place the order. I will reply asap.



Also, this is 1 gig per service. Contact me first for more details.



If you want me to put both a Logo AND a Message on the Boat or Yacht and wrap your Colors on it just choose the respective package.



Please no offensive/racist/religious/political /drugs&tobacco/nudity/gambling or similar content.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job!

Seller's Response:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

Seller's Response:

thanks so much

:

Great buyer.

:

Excellent, lovely image and exactly as described. Thank You!




No comments:

Post a Comment