Saturday, November 30, 2019

Let My Dog Ozzy Say Whatever You Want











About:

I will let my dog Ozzy say whatever you want



1.


For one oder I will make this video of Ozzy ( lenght 0:30sec maximum) and at the end I can fade your logo.



2.

5 bubbles per gig



3.

The video will be in mp4., mov. or wmv.  video format.



4.

You will get the non copyrighted music (or you can send me your music file in the order page)



I can even make a Christmas, Birthday,  Business or Love video. (Visit my other gigs with Ozzy)



If you have any questions feel free to contact me before you put the order

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome work and rapid delivery! Love it!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the kind words! Great buyer!

Seller's Response:

My video is very cute. Just what I pictured! Thank you

Seller's Response:

I'm glad you like it. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Great job! Delivered what I asked for in a timely manner, ,,




No comments:

Post a Comment