Wednesday, June 27, 2018

I will put your logo or text in 5 different awesome styles

I will put your logo or text in 5 different awesome styles












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">EXCLUSIVE LOGO GIG OFFER ONLY FOR FIVERR

GET 5 LOGO Of Your Choice From The Given Style

What You Have To Do Is, Just Give Me your logo, Text or meassage, Signature. I will write or design your Logo or Text in 5 High Quality different style Just For 5$. (Check Pictures For Style)


YOU CAN USE iT FOR:

  • Website Logo or Banner
  • Facebook Page Profile Or Cover
  • Poster
  • Bill boards
  • Cover Picture For Advertising
  • ETC

File Format: High Quality JPEG images (HIGH RESOLUTION)
Delivery Time: Less than 12 hours.

I offer up to 5 images (same or different style) with different Messages for the price of one gig!!

NOTE: If You Want the file in PNG format with or without background then i will charge Extra 5$ Per 5 Images.
 

Your 100% satisfaction is My main goal.

Feel free to ask any question about this GIG. I Will be Happy to answer you.
!!!!! ORDER NOW !!!!!

Have A GOOD DAY!

Thanks You ...
:)

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment