Thursday, June 28, 2018

I will be your professional female fitness, gym or sports model

I will be your professional female fitness, gym or sports model












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Hello guys, 

I am looking forward to support you with your projects.
Please contact me before ordering, so we can discuss your ideas in advance to provide you the best service and results which fits to your business. I will answer quickly within 3 hours after receiving your request - when I´m not sleeping ;)

FOR 10$ YOU GET:

  • 1 photo of a fitness movement or exercise - neutral background
  • JPEG format - High Quality/Resolution
  • Delivery within 6 days

Feel free to message me for special instructions or other ideas, but please understand that I don´t provide any adult or erotical related work.
My work is copyrighted. Actions will be taken if manipulated or used for adult content.

Thank you in advance and I am happy to hear from you, 

Viktoria

Reviews


jonathanclar776:Helpful and co-operative.

kglo183:Viktoria was great to work with. She's very sweet and a professional. I would work with her again.

unterberg:Awesome experience with your project! Thank you so much for the great communication and your trust!

gsrjrg:Awesome job! :)

unterberg:Great experience as always :)


No comments:

Post a Comment