Saturday, June 30, 2018

I will be your female fashion model for your clothing or brand

I will be your female fashion model for your clothing or brand












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Are you looking for a experienced model that will bring credibility and excitement to your fashion brand?

Look no further, with years of experience I have provided valuable content to hundreds of businesses worldwide.

As a professional model and photographer, creating unique photographs and videos has become something I am very passionate about. Working with different companies has allowed me to express my inner creativity through the content I provide. I have developed several viral videos that have each reached 1 million+ views organically. I truly enjoy capturing powerful images and videos that provoke real emotion as well as strengthens a brands recognition. 

When you hire me, you are hiring someone that has an eye for what's trending and what will leave a lasting impression on your audience.

I am always looking forward to working with new people and customer satisfaction is my highest priority. So please feel free to order my gig or reach out with any questions. Together we will take your brand to the next level! :)

Reviews


swagagrams:I sent some of our clothing range to be photographed on a female model. I gave very little instruction on what sort of photo's I wanted and lindacares produced above and beyond what I was expecting. I would highly recommend the beautiful Linda and I can tell you lindacares actually does really care. Perfect - #NeverLetYourSwagDown

missslr:Super nice. FAST response. Will order more

unsleb:Great seller!

unsleb:Great work!

trabelong:Perfect job. Follows directions well!


No comments:

Post a Comment