Monday, July 2, 2018

I will add your message or logo on pregnant women and fried chicken

I will add your message or logo on pregnant women and fried chicken












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">
Let's do something fun and different

I can put any Message or logo on the woman's body
and add any photo on the zonar screen

and

 Your message or logo on fried chicken for (This one you will get for free if you order)

only $5


High quality photo
I took this photo so you don't have any copyright problems

You can us it in any thing you want from your blog to commercials

What I need from you to get started:

  • Photo
  • Logo
  • Message

Reviews


kcjockey:Outstanding Experience!

peturfoto:nice to work with you

mywaymusicowen:How good is this guy? Awesome work. I will be back for more !!

marlonjean72:GREAT experience! Thank you very much!

peturfoto:Thank You\r\nGreat buyer I hope working with him in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment