Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will be your professional african model

I will be your professional african model












About:

Do you want to promote or bring awareness to your website or business? 

Leap at the chance to make me your african/black model!
I have modelling experience and I have a passion for modelling, fashion, and photography.
I will hold your logo/message while modelling.
All my photos will be taken by professional photographer
I will be your african model for just $10.
I will try my best to send it as soon as possible and make you happy.
I am professional at fiverr.com and always try to have 100 % customer satisfaction.

You will get  2 HD quality photos made indoors by professional  camera.  I can also make photos outdoors for additional payment.

I can take photos: in the studio, at home, outdoor: (for example: in the city or in the park)

If you want something else, I can send you the custom offer.

Remember, I do not provide any offensive, nude photos and I don't promote anything like this. Thanks for understanding.

Feel free to contact me with any work questions and I will answer as soon as possible :) 

Reviews


faetless:Outstanding Experience!

samuel_theme:Thank you very much for the review. It means a lot to me. I appreciate you.

strategygenius:Awesome!

samuel_theme:Outstanding buyer. God bless you for the 5 star rating.

faetless:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment