Monday, July 30, 2018

I will put your logo or text on old chevy pickup truck

I will put your logo or text on old chevy pickup truck












About:

Everyone knows for the old classic Chevy and Dodge pickup trucks that always leave a good impression on the viewer. Take an advantage of their popularity and place your name, logo, text, message, images or anything you want on one of them.

Be unique and recognizable - display your logo or message in style!

Just send me your text, images, logo or whatever you want to be shown and I will do the rest.

For just a Gig, I will put your logo or text on the outdoor photo of one of these popular trucks:
- You can choose from 3 different images
- Unlimited revisions
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back
- High quality work

Image will be in JPG, PNG or GIF format (as you wish)

For more complex images with multiple elements or background removal from your logo please see Extras!

You can contact me before ordering: www.fiverr.com/conversations/toolholder

I also have other unique and interesting Gigs. Don't forget to check them out: www.fiverr.com/toolholder

Reviews


shaneberber:LOVE IT ALL THANKS

toolholder:I'm glad you like all the images!

zeldaterblanche:Outstanding Experience!

toolholder:Thanks!

drguru:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment