Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will put your text or logo over coffee cup

I will put your text or logo over coffee cup












About:

Hello I m Bhaumik Patel 100% positive rating and 100% customer satisfaction u can see my rating in my profiles also level 2 seller...

I will put your LOGO OR TEXT in coffee cup see my Preview image how's they look 
coffee cup mouse mokup :)

Provide High Quality Jpeg file print ready.
 

In this service you get total 4 different cups with your logo or name :) 

$5 gig Buy beer for me :)

My primary thing is customer satisfaction :) 

Reviews


leeleesocial:Fast delivery. A little difficult to read the text, but I guess that makes it look more natural. Overall, worth the $5.

bhaumikpatel:thank you for use my service :) your logo is littel big for cup size so just fit logo into cup as my best :)

renamail:Great work, it looks very good.\nThank you very much!

bhaumikpatel:Thank you For Use My Service :) Keep Using My Services :)

stevecranitch:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment