Monday, July 30, 2018

I will remove background from your Logo (make it transparent)

I will remove background from your Logo (make it transparent)












About:

Do you want to advertise your business or a website on a ship? For $5 I will make a picture with your message, company name or website address painted on a ship. You can use it for your website, print it as a business card, calendar, photo or just for fun of it. You will receive two high resolution jpeg pictures in different styles on two different ships.

 

If you want me to put your Logo on the ship along with your message please check out my Packages above.


NOTE: Please send your Logo in .png, .psd or .ai formats. Your image should be transparent (transparent means there is no background). If your Logo is not transparent, I can do it for you, check out my Packages

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask before ordering and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also, don't forget to check out our other gigs. Thank you!

Reviews


duanecoleman:Fast with no complaints

creativeglobal:Thank you so much, all the best!

allxccess:Good Experience!

creativeglobal:Thank you, all the best!

shko99:thank you very good services A++++


No comments:

Post a Comment