Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will male model your product or cause

I will male model your product or cause












About:

Please message before purchasing! Thank you! :)
Check my account to view my reputation working with others!

*UPDATE*

I've recently upgraded my modeling setup with additional lighting equipment and a new camera. Please refer to the gallery images not gig examples for new quality :)

I will help promote your product or cause in this highly custom and affordable gig!
Whether it be clothing, accessories, fashion, outdoor, fun, ect! 

If you like I can also try working with your desired background.
Whether it be the woods, indoors, greenscreen, white screen, black screen or an edited background using photoshop!

I will fashion for you a variety of products, but please nothing X-rated or heavily controversial.  Please feel free to ask me  what you would like me to advertise beforehand.

Thank you!

Reviews


jp_uk452:Great work. Many thanks.

jaysonbehnken:Wow! Fantastic Job! The pictures are amazing! High quality! He had a genuine feel for the style we were after and totally took it to the next level! Great communication, he kept me updated throughout. This guy is the real deal, a true professional! Highly, Highly, Highly Recommended!

palmasan:Excellent communication and fantastic individual to work with! Much appreciated! God Bless!

adamg1:good finished product

joeyktai:A+. Nice to work with, thanks! Responsive.


No comments:

Post a Comment