Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write your message in a cute house

I will write your message in a cute house












About:

Hello there :)

Show your love by conveying your emotions in the form of a cute message.

I'll write your message of any theme in an OUTSTANDING way in a cute house.This is great for:

  • Family Reunion
  • Wedding Proposal
  • Birthday Wishes
  • Mothers Day Wishes
  • and many more!!

What you get for $5?

  •  3 photos
  •  FREE HD quality (1280 x 720p)
  •  MP4 format
  •  Background music
  •  20 Words (10 characters per house are about the most that fit before it starts to look messy)
  •  FREE revisions. I'm not finished until you're completely satisfied with my work!
  •  MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

Extras available:

  • 40 words- $5
  • 3 days rush delivery - $5
  • 6 photos - $5
  • 9 photos - $5
  • I will deliver your order in any format other than mp4 ( WMV,AVI,MOB,FLV,MKV,TS,3GP,MPEG-  2,WEBM,HTML 5 ) - $10
  • Resolution of 1080p - $10

Please provide me with:

  • Your words
  • Your photos
  • Background Music in mp3 format

There's nothing more important than the happiness of your loved ones. So,don't hesitate. Go ahead and surprise them through this beautiful opportunity.

Please note I do not offer any unethical stuff in any of my gigs.

Cheers :D


Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment