Monday, July 30, 2018

I will place your logo on 15 males and females model shirt!

I will place your logo on 15 males and females model shirt!












About:

Hello everyone! My name is Ehtishaamm. I am level 2 seller at fiverr with a lot of happy customers!
I help my clients in promoting their services in different ways.

As you know that your logo represents your company or business. I can place your logo on 15 mdels T-shirts and you can use them for promotion purposes.. You do not need to buy shirts or hire models. 

Why you should order me?

1. This is cheapest service than other sellers!
2. I provide best quality and quantity! 
3. Package includes both male and female images!
4. Good quality images.
5. Free Extra bonuses ;)

SO what are you waiting for? Order now and start promoting your services! Thank you :)

Reviews


topasia:Thank you for a very good content

ehtishaamm:Welcome :))

fredes95:great job

ehtishaamm:Thank you :)

topasia:Thank you for a very good content


No comments:

Post a Comment