Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will read your funny message in video as you want

I will read your funny message in video as you want












About:

hi fiverr community

i m starting this gig to make some fun entertainment or help you in your problems or advertise videos.
my first aim is to entertain my all buyers ,i m participate always in my college functions so i m starting here on fiverr himself as funny

my videos  related
funny message video
birth day message video
anniversary video message
valentines day messages
congratulation messages
or every type message
i will read all  type of messages with your demand style 
guaranteed you will happy from my work

Note: if you have any confusion you can ask from me question before placing order

So start fun fiverr community

Thanks
zainjatoii 

  
 

Reviews


thilmony:zainjatoii is quick to respond and has my videos right the first time without revisions

zainjatoii:I m happy To work with You. Thanks

thilmony:quick delivery!

zainjatoii:Thanks Happy to work With You

mrgamer1412:FANTASTIC!


No comments:

Post a Comment