Monday, July 30, 2018

I will allow any of my beanie babies to hold up any sign

I will allow any of my beanie babies to hold up any sign












About:

I will allow my beanie baby to hold up a sign advertising your company, a personal message, website, anything. I can put however many beanie babies you want in a photo. I have almost 100 kinds of beanie babies you can choose from! This will surely add a little quirkiness and fun to your advertisement or any announcement you may have! I get things done quickly. I'll send the finished product to you; I'll even revise it if needed. I aim to please!

*** If you have any specifications as to the background, etc., please let me know when ordering. ***

Reviews


maternityboutiq:Lol! Love it! Thank You!

nerice_photo:Glad you like it! Great to work with.

davidhph:Outstanding Experience!

davidhph:I'm impressed by her work. Her creativity shows throughout the photos she creates. Thumbs up!

davidhph:Very excellent to work with! Although, for future projects, I will have to remind myself to let her know to have the output to be in .png. Overall, the picture quality is superb!


No comments:

Post a Comment