Monday, July 30, 2018

I will gladly promote your company or website. I am here to provide quality services and help people. Order Now! I look forward to working with you! + See More

I will gladly promote your company or website. I am here to provide quality services and help people. Order Now! I look forward to working with you! + See More












About:

Looking for Stunning Images that help Your Products Outshine competition?

If you need Amazing High End Product Photography Service - you are in the right place!

I have modelling experience and I have a passion for modelling, fashion, and amazon product pictures.

I can shoot eye catching photos with a white background, in a custom location, or with a model (me, my husband or my cute dog).

Every order includes:
✔ Exceptional Image Quality
✔ Professional Camera Equipment and Lighting
✔ Touch Ups and Edits to make Your Product Shine!

I can also travel to a custom location for your photo shoot!

This is a great gig for those that sell on Amazon, Etsy, eBay, Shopify, Alibaba!

I offer two kinds of professional pictures or the perfect mix of both:

  • Product Only: Showcase your product in the best light.
  • Product Modeling: Let me be your model! Lifestyle images are perfect for social media, website, realistic marketing.

Why Choose Me?

  • Over 1,000 happy clients here on Fiverr!
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed.
  • Fast & Friendly Support.

 Don't Waste This Opportunity!!! Add this gig to Your Favorites & Contact Now!


DON'T ORDER GIG UNTIL I HAVE THE PRODUCT

Reviews


mikearcher405:Perfect job as always , thanks so much\n

imrobertson:Superb photography!! Such an amazing photographer!!! Highly recommended!

imrobertson:Amazing photography once again! A superb seller who always delivers first class quality work!

imrobertson:Outstanding work once again! An amazing seller who knows how to create the best product photos. Always creative and perfectly presented. I highly recommend this gig! Great communication too.

imrobertson:Superb photography once again! A superb model and photographer team. Amazing results every time!


No comments:

Post a Comment