Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will use a traditional calligraphy pen and ink to write up to 10 words in my elegant style.

I will use a traditional calligraphy pen and ink to write up to 10 words in my elegant style.












About:

In a world where we always type words on a computer, something written pen on paper is of great value, even more so if it's written with the antique technique of dip pen calligraphy.

For this gig, I will write your name, or any other text you want, using my calligraphy pen dipped in ink. Words written with a calligraphy pen look very elegant, and the calligraphy nib (the tip of the pen) allows to write with a stroke that changes in thickness according to the amount of pressure applied on the paper. This gives calligraphy a very beautiful and vintage look.

Please note that with this gig you will receive a JPG file with a scan of my handwriting and minimal editing. You will not receive a physical item. If you want to print out my calligraphy in a specific size, please let me know and I will create a PDF file of the right size for printing.

 If you want to use my calligraphy to create a logo, that would require digitalizing the image to make it extremely smooth, so that it would look great on a computer, website or business card, regardless of the size. I can do that for you - please message me if you need this service.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment