Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will add anything you like on a london bus in this video

I will add anything you like on a london bus in this video












About:

We are back in business. Thanks for your trust in the last 12 months.

Get your Logo, message or design on the side of a famous London Routemaster Bus video.

What you will get:
  • A video of the famous London Routemaster Bus which will travel past the camera from left to right showing off your advert to the viewers for about 12 seconds.
  • HD Resolution - mp4
  • Original sound from recording incl. BigBen

What I will need:
  • Your message or text (must be short  enough to fit onto the bus)
  • Your logo or picture - .PNG / .JPG (preferably ONE depending on space)
  • Attention: Logo must be transparant or white background <<
  • The best result is if you provide me provide your own artwork with dimensions 2400 x 180 (width x height)
  • However, I can work with anything you got! ( i am not create complete banners )
  • I only work with standard fonts and don't use pantone colors

Note:
Your advert is digitally placed on the bus. You will not see your advert on a bus in real life from this gig.

Reviews


estetik:fastest delivery in fiverr town :) Thanks for the perfect work. It is a pleasure to work with you.

koopie:My pleasure, this is a great buyer. Thanks for the 3rd order :)

sprite78:Very good service!

koopie:Thanks my pleasure

albailley:superb pleasure to deal with recommended A+


No comments:

Post a Comment