Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will hold sign with celebrities

I will hold sign with celebrities












About:

hi there
As a kind of advertising we see some  peoples  hold  signs on there papers 

But the new topic and exclusive that to see your sign holds with Celebrity
that you like.

this is my gig about ill make your lovely Celebrity hold your sign or your message 

professionally and just for $5

order my gig now
regards 
firasezz

Reviews


welovedc:The picture is pixelated and not high resolution. I assumed that the picture that you would provide would be of high quality. Also, the other picture looks completely unrealistic. You should state on your description that your pictures are pixelated.

firasezz:you ask me for this picture, and the other one is for free.\r\nthis is what i found on google search.\r\nany way thank you for your review

sonyadee:Outstanding Experience!

firasezz:good buyer

concierge1234:very good


No comments:

Post a Comment