Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design your photo or logo on city billboards and posters

I will design your photo or logo on city billboards and posters












About:

 will put your logo or picture or website Screenshot on City BILLBOARDS and posters


Send me a your text/photo/logo  OR website Screenshot of your choice and I will Photoshop it into this billboard / city bus stop. Great way to advertise your business or share a personal message! 

Image will be in JPG Full HD (1920*1080- 72 dpi)

Don't waste your money with unprofessional advertisements.

Just order this gig and choose Billboard number 1-4 then send your logo/images (in jpg, png or psd format)

Reviews


markjdooley:Outstanding Experience!

iconavenue:Thanks for your order!!!

education75:to help get my message to the world.

iconavenue:Outstanding Experience!

marlayostteam:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment