Monday, July 30, 2018

I will create a word cloud or word board with free revisions

I will create a word cloud or word board with free revisions












About:

Looking for an amazing Word Cloud?
You've Come to the Right Place!!
Let me put my creativity to work!

With your direction, I will create you an amazing Art Word Cloud!

Have A Picture You Would Like to Use?
Do you need your background removed before it can be used?
Order my Add-on item and I will remove it for you!!

Shapes Currently Available:
Cloud, oval, square, star, heart, triangle, tree, horse, rainbow, canon, spaceship, bus, scissors, money symbol, leaf (maple or oak), butterfly, batman symbol, car, hand, family, rocking horse, bat, pumpkin, haunted house, beach ball, paw print, cat, political hat, snow flake, Santa hat, house, baby, recycle symbol, umbrella, flower, earth, water drop, balloon, skull, airplane, cat, octopus, lizard, stop sign, guitar, music note...or by special request your image - please note that not all images are compatible when creating word clouds.  Please Contact me First.

If you still have questions don't hesitate to contact me.

Reviews


doser275:Outstanding Experience!

sljohn84:Pleasure working with you, I hope you come back again!

banyancraft:Great !! Thanks a lot !!

sljohn84:Pleasure working with you!

cwoodjohnson:Fabulous work! Highly recommend :-) \r\n


No comments:

Post a Comment