Monday, July 30, 2018

I will write your message on an air balloon

I will write your message on an air balloon












About:

hello fiverr.

I will market your business name by pasting it on the air balloon.

you will get
  • any color balloon with your business name or advertising text
  • high resolution image

what i need
  • Your message or text (must be short and sweet enough to fit onto the balloon)
  • color that you want to fill in the balloon

i will deliver the order within 24 hours only.

you are free to always contact me on fiverr. you can make a discussion with me before ordering.

I am looking forward to serving you and will do my maximum effort for your satisfaction. feel free to contact me through fiverr. thank you

Exclusively on Fiverr

Regards,
Artitoon

Reviews


lindatapp:Just as ordered. Highly recommended.

artitoon:Outstanding Experience.

lra473:Outstanding Experience!

artitoon:thank you very much...

smalltownglobal:This item leads one to believe that it is a real balloon with a title on it. He even stated that the \


No comments:

Post a Comment