Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Make Donald Trump Tweet Your Message And Birthday Wish In 2 Hours











About:

 I will make a fake tweet of donald trump for your any type of text (i.e birthday wish,advertisement..etc)                                        



Donald Trump is the president of United states. He's popular, everybody is searching for his name/ pictures or videos. 



If you make a video of Donald Trump as an advertisement, it can easily become viral, specially if the script is funny or catchy.



 I'll deliver it to you within 4 hours after I acknowledge your order as I may be sleeping when you place order. I'll deliver in high QUALITY



                                                
"Trust me i will never disappoint you"

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Wow! so real! looks legit excellent job! seller prompt action within an hour, completed 5 stars here!

Seller's Response:

Thanks.Hope will see you again soon

Seller's Response:

thanks! great work

:

any time wellcome

:

Really fast & great result




No comments:

Post a Comment