Thursday, January 23, 2020

Place Your Message Or Logo On Model Tshirt











About:

PLACE YOUR MESSAGE OR LOGO ON TSHIRT WORN BY MODELS



Are you looking to promote your brand or any message in an fancy and attractive way.

I will place your logo or any message on the T-shirts carried by professional models.



FILE FORMATS:

Jpegs

Png

Pdf



Feel free to message me if you want to discuss how to present your message better.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

he listens to you. amazing work

Seller's Response:

Thanks alot

Seller's Response:

Provided what I needed for my website. Great model choices and understood the feel I was going for.

:

Seller really delivered for our website Kookloo.com! Easy breezy order experience too! I highly recommend this gig.

:

Thank You! It was wonderful working with you :)




No comments:

Post a Comment