Friday, January 24, 2020

Write Your Text With Or Without A Teacher On Chalkboard











About:

I will have your message or text written by This pretty teacher on chalkboard. You can choose any text you want and it will be written on the board, and I will send you a jpeg photo in high resolution 4000x2667px


Also you can order as an extra stuff, to place your logo in front of the girl :)) 

and also as an extra i can add color to the text in the board



And also you can order it without the teacher, only a desk with an apple :)



Check my extras!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

super quick delivery, happy to revise, very great work

Seller's Response:

Everything I have done is great. I will be back. Thank you Randy

:

Perfect work and a pleasure to work with !

:

Great working with the seller. Beautiful.

:

Thanks very much :)))




No comments:

Post a Comment