Monday, January 20, 2020

Send A Telepathic Message To Control Mind











About:

Do you want somebody to be controlled by you?

Do you want somebody to love you?

Do you want somebody to clear some kind of thoughts?

Do you want somebody to be ruled by you?



Then you are at right place.



This telepathic message will send signal to the person's mind and would make him do so.



The Basic Gig Includes :



The message will be sent telepathically once, and the manifestation time will be generally 50-60 Days. 



If you want to increase manifestation time and magnitude kindly refer gig extras.

Reviews


:

Thank you so much. I highly recommend

:

The first gig caused a temporary ceasefire of psychic attacks enabling me to create a powerful shield around me and my apartment even though I didn´t have much information which is actually incredible based on what I have observed. I would recommend at the very least pictures of locations of relevancy to make the intent more effective.

:

Waiting for the outcome but my vibe is that he is confident and powerful

:

Great results

:

Repeat client, hoping good results.




No comments:

Post a Comment