Monday, January 27, 2020

Make A REALISTIC Hollywood Star With Your Name











About:

You can be one of the stars on on the Hollywood Walk of Fame!


I'll make a Hollywood "Walk of Fame" Star with your custom name on it. The image will be of great quality, professional and very realistic.


File Info:
- 8-10 MPix JPG (or any other format)


You can choose between:
- music star [mat or glossy]
- movie star [mat]


Gig Extras:
-24h delivery ($5)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing work as usua

:

Timely and exactly what was ordered! Highly recommended!

:

My very first easy best lovely experience I have ever had buying online service. I have received exact model I have ordered.I am very satisfied and pleased. i will surely recommend this seller. Thanks a lot

:

Quick, with quality. I would use them again, along with highly recommended them to others. Great job!

:

Great Job!




No comments:

Post a Comment