Friday, January 24, 2020

Put Your Logo Or Photo On 30 BILLBOARDS At Famous Places Virtually











About:

I will put your logo , photo  or any picture on 35 billboards at famous places virtually for 5$ only.



Delivered in less than 24 hours!



Send me a your text/photo/logo  OR website Screenshot of your choice and I will photoshop it into this billboard / city bus stop and more then 150 different Place .  Great way to advertise your business or share a personal message! 



The famous places include:

1.Piccadilly Circus , London

2.Times square , New York

3.New York city

4.paris

5.australia

+++ & other famous places



This is a great way of marketing.



You can promote your website , business , book or any other thing using these pictures



I will also give an additional gift with every order.



Note:(1) please send your PIC or LOGO in jpg, png or psd format.



MY SERVICE IS EXCLUSIVE ON FIVERR.COM    

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very fast delivery

Seller's Response:

I did my best for her . Outstanding experience

Seller's Response:

Would recommend

Seller's Response:

outstanding experience

:

Very creative! Message was placed in a way it looked real giving it a dimension like real life. Can't wait to put these on Social Media. I will use again and recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment