Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Model And Photograph Your Products Professionally











About:

I will photograph and model your products and clothing for you (or model without items), with high quality results. I am a professional photographer, retoucher, and artist, with a great understanding of composition, color, lighting, and photography. I will model your items in a way that looks good, and will make sure your photographs are nothing short of perfect. I offer both indoor and outdoor photographs, and locations may vary. I am a below the knee amputee, in full body images, I will have a prosthetic leg, with a decorated floral cover.



Shoots can be fully customized, or I can take creative liberties.



Add ons (not listed below):

Model swimsuit + 10.00

Model lingerie + 20.00 (non transparent, or with undergarments)

Wear a wig + 5.00

Include animals (dog or cat) + 5.00 for dog, + 15.00 for cat

Extra product +10.00

Special location (20 - 50 depending on location, not to be confused with lifestyle, ex: concert, theme park, etc,)



I DO NOT DO NUDES/TRANSPARENT CLOTHING/PROVOCATIVE IMAGES OR POSING.



If you would like your items sent back to you, you must include return information, postage, and packaging, with instructions. If this is not included, I will keep the item(s).

Reviews


:

Dolly is superb and amazing! Extremely professional, patient, friendly and communicative, she conveys what you want while giving you a TOP product to grow awareness for your brand and project. This is someone to work with- Dollykissable is a Star! So pleased, we will be hiring her again and again!

:

If you have any experience with photoshoots then you know this gig is a good deal. I gave the seller a rather challenging project and overall I am pleased with the results. I will certainly hire her again.

:

It was very nice working with Danielle, she did a great job for us and we're looking forward to working with her in the future.

:

nice work!

:

Very professional service. Great pictures. Highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment