Friday, January 31, 2020

Be Your Female Model











About:

Hello, I'm Cat!



I love the camera and would be more than happy to help you out! I can promote your brand, hold signs, and work with whatever pose/setting is appropriate. If you'd like to check out more of my photos, my instagram is @catsayswhat. Please message me before ordering

Specific requests may effect pricing. 



NO ADULT CONTENT. NO LINGERIE.

Please message for business inquiries only, I will not engage in small talk. 
Those who attempt to do so will be blocked.



If you are using my photos for public posting, you MUST let me know. For brand representation, you MUST send me verification of your business. 

Reviews


:

Awesome picture! Exactly what I wanted.

:

Seller is great, I'm really happy with the results and hope we can work again in the future. Highly recommended!

:

All it's good

:

Exactly what I needed! Awesome experience!

:

outstanding service, I recommend this seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment