Sunday, January 26, 2020

Transform Your Text Logo In Cloud Effect Formed By Aircraft











About:

Just for 5 $, you will get your text / your logo in cloud effect that is formed by aircraft.

You can choose which sky background from the list and choose the font (common sans serif / handwriting / script)



Why choose me?

  • All of pictures in gallery is made by me. So, you will get the result with the same quality.
  • I'm a professional graphic designer and illustrator and has worked as freelancer for 3 years


What you get:


  • JPG, PNG format of that image


Note:


  • You can choose the sky background but if you don't choose which sky background, I will choose it for you


Feel free to ask anything to me.

Other suggestions are welcome.

Thank you so much for your feedback and reviews.

Always a pleasure when I can help you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Outstanding experience. Thank you very much!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment