Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Place Your Logo On 8 HD Fitness Model Pictures











About:

Hello visitor, and welcome to my offer!

My name is Maik - Since 2014 I am a freelance graphic designer based in Germany.



So here's a little bit about my service..



Basic Bundle:

  • 8 Different Images
  • Fitness Model - Just like the example pictures
  • Pick your favorite Tank Top color
  • Realistic High Quality Image in JPEG / PNG format
  • Very high Image Resolution


What you have to do?

  • Just send me one of your existing Logo / Image with transparent background (recommended) or your desired text message



Duration

  • It will never take longer than 1-2 business days





*****Hope you enjoy, feel free to contact me!*****

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Thank you for your service!

:

great service

:

Nice job.

:

Will ask for more cool!!!

:

Thank you very much.




No comments:

Post a Comment