Monday, July 2, 2018

I will have my dog puppet say a message, with digital text option

I will have my dog puppet say a message, with digital text option












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">Greetings, Fiverrs!

Dekoppi the Dog will present your message in beautiful HD! Dekoppi will say ANYTHING your heart desires for ANY occasion-- be it serious or for fun! 

Dekoppi can EVEN say your message in JAPANESE!


WHAT TO DO:

Simply provide Dekoppi a message or script up to 50 words. OR for $5 extra, I will write a Script or Message for you (please see Gigs below).

If you choose the Premium, please state what you want the ANIMATED TEXT GRAPHIC to say in 1 to 5 words.


NOTE: PLEASE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PRONUNCIATION OF WORDS.

For any words that need to be said correctly, please spell out them out PHONETICALLY in brackets.


If you DO NOT want any Bird Sounds, please clearly state it in your order.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment