Tuesday, July 31, 2018

I will create restaurant spa promotional video

I will create restaurant spa promotional video












About:

Creative advertising on your Hotel,Spa or Restaurant

Required details for designing video


  • Menu design (6 images and short description Price,Name)
  •  5 main images  and image description
  • Starting 3 text and video ending 3 text (Restaurant or spa Name , Logo , website,theme your shop)

If you have any question, please fell free to message me.

Reviews


stevedascenzo:Excellent communication and service. A+ Rating and would recommend and will work with again!

jcreative:Awesome buyer. Quick response and provided great details. always appreciating my works. thank you so much :)

tboyd0317:This is one of the many projects JCreative has done for me. You’re 100% going to get your monies worth.

jcreative:Thank you very much

kalayilbinu:Excellent


No comments:

Post a Comment