Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will be your professional female model

I will be your professional female model












About:

Hi, I'm Gledys and I'm a professional female model. I will model for you holding a poster to advertise your brand, website or social network. I can model with different backgrounds such as: interior, exterior, houses, mall, office, etc. I will also model videos for announcements and direct the dialogue you want in Spanish.
Ask before buying if you have a question
PS: I do not make adult content or offensive content.

Reviews


baranamara:it was exelent, provided exactly what I asked and delivered fast, very pleased, will use again, and I strongly recommend

antonieta8g:excellent buyer, always to order to please my customers, gracais to buy

kunenterprises:Educational website. Yes she helped me with my goal.

antonieta8g:Excellent buyer, very good experience doing his job

theisofall:Good at taking direction, can work to your needs. Used the gig twice. Recomended gig.


No comments:

Post a Comment