Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will add your image or text

I will add your image or text












About:

I will add your content to the advertising space in this video and then send you the video. Please note the basic 5 dollars gig includes the video in low resolution and including a static image. The ideal resolution of the image or video you will send me is 400x680 pixels, however I can fit anything else. Please be aware that your image should be in vertical format, if you have a horizontal image check my other gigs to find a better match, as if your image is horizontal it will have to be small and leave a lot of empty space in the screen. 
Please note that if you want me to add additional text to your image before I start doing the actual gig you have to order the gig extra, alternatively you can add the text to your image/logo yourself and send the image to me as it is, this would avoid you ordering the text extra, thank you :)

Reviews


perrykeen:good service

antonio26900:thank you!

westlondon1:thanks again

antonio26900:thank you so much!

ricardobruno:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment