Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will give Amazing and Accurate Astrology readings with their reasons. In this busy and modern life people are not getting the time to know about their life, With my intense knowledge in astrology I will provide best report to you.

I will give Amazing and Accurate Astrology readings with their reasons. In this busy and modern life people are not getting the time to know about their life, With my intense knowledge in astrology I will provide best report to you.












About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO ORDER
 letting me know what you are looking for and I will send you a custom offer.
All images are high-resolution (DSLR quality).


Please make sure to specify your requirements for the pictures before you place the order, as I may not be able to make modifications after the order is submitted. 

$30 per image when you purchase more than 1 image. 


Below are estimates of additional costs:
  • For outdoor images: $200-$500 depending on location
  • To model your product or promote your brand: $10 per product/brand
  • To match a specific modeling pose or intermediate fitness pose: $10 per pose 
  • A specific outfit or more than 1 outfit: $10, or $10 per additional outfit 
  • More than 1 location: $60 per additional location
  • Pictures with white background are $40 each
  • Any other special requests, please message me

Thank you! 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment