Saturday, July 28, 2018

I will place your photo, logo, personal message on 200 billboards

I will place your photo, logo, personal message on 200 billboards












About:

Hi,

My name is Arshad, I'm a professional designer and having 6 years of experience outside of internet world.

I will make my Best for my Clients Satisfaction, because my first priority is Fast delivery and my Clients satisfaction.

 

For any kind of work in designing please don't hesitate to contact me.

 

 

I can place Your Photo, Logo or personal message On 200 Billboard with the Awesome and unique billboards.

 

Even i Can Place your Photo, Logo or personal message On Billboards Street advertisement, Office Room, Books, magazine, Bus stop, TV screen, building, On Luxury Cars, On Busses, Wall poster and lots..

 

 

 

What I offer on fiverr is:

 

*JPEG PDF file

*Print Ready PDF file

*1 Day delivery

*Unlimited revisions

 

 

What I want from you:

 

* Professional business Text as you like.

* Your event dates, times Photo, Logo, and personal message.

* Image as you wants to place on billboards.

 

Thanks..

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment