Monday, December 2, 2019

Display Your Text You Want On Old License Plates











About:



Thank you for your interest!!

With this gig I display your name, any text you want or logo on  license plates.



For a greater personalization choose extra gig for:
  • Process and place your logo on it;
  • Customize license plates (like your state);
  • Fast delivery.


Whenever you have any questions do not hesitate to contact me. As always I guarantee maximum satisfaction.



NOTE: with this gig I don't send a real license plate but simply I place your message on an image of license plates, like in the sample.

Reviews


:

Worked with Oscar before, always quality work.

:

AAA service-Thanks much!

:

repeat customer - thanks again oscar

:

Fast and accurate work.

:

great job - thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment