Saturday, December 21, 2019

Write Your Text Or Message On Soup Bowl











About:

I will write Your Website Name , Text or message on soup bowl for $5.

I will put your logo and/or text  or message on soup bowl

. This photo is perfect for advertising your company or  website or blog  for sending a holiday greeting to family and friends. 



Please note: 

  • 12 letter on soup bowl
  • I may convert your logo to white for better contrast. The image is 860 pixels by 558 pixels. Great for social media sites, websites or email. Advertise your business or send a message to your customers. 


About me
  • Earned 100% raving reviews 
  • Delivery within 12 hours


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Went above and beyond. Thanks!

:

Very nice Job - thanks a lot man. I `ll be back !!! Greetings Frank

:

Thank you very much bro !!!

:

Looks great, thank you!

:

Outstanding Experience!




No comments:

Post a Comment