Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Write Any Message On Super Mario Bros











About:

Welcome to my Gig!!.   Now Available On This Gig : 4K Ultra HD Video



I am Thisara Dhananjaya.And from Sri Lanka. I am a video editer on this Gig.I have more than 3 years experience on video editing.



I will put your logo and messeage on Super Mario
. After editing I will give you Completed 4K Ultra HD Vid. I can do this job less than 24 hrs. If I failed to deliver in time.You can give me a bad Review.



Video Description :



  • Video Duration Time : 00:00:20
  • Video Format : MP4
  • File Size : 100 MB      Hurry Up ( Order Today !. )
  • Quality : Best
  • Encoder : H.264 (HD Optimized)
  • Frame Rate : 60 fps
  • Audio Encoder : AAC
  • Audio Sample Rate : 48000 Hz
  • Resolution : 4096*2160 Very High Resolution )
  • Bit Rate : 80000 Kbps
  • Channel : 6
  • Bit Rate : 320 Kbps


This Gig very perfect for :



  • Congratulations
  • Advertisement

  • Birthday wishes

  • Invitations
  • Valentine

  • Surprise And much more...


If you have any questions please contact me.



Thanks for your viewing on my Description



Thanks,
YTDragon.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Just perfect!

Seller's Response:

Brilliant!!! Super quick delivery and delivered the perfect video. Highly recommended! :-)

:

Great stuff

:

amazing work

:

Sir,thank you very much!.A pleasure to do business with.




No comments:

Post a Comment