Sunday, January 5, 2020

Model Your Product Or Brand











About:

              PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PURCHASING. PRICES MAY CHANGE.



100% satisfaction guaranteed.



Please shoot me a message with a quick description of what you are after before purchasing.



Photos will be taken on Canon 6D and will be professionally edited. I can make a HQ video too if that is what you are after.



P.S Just thought I'd let you know that I can do Freerunning, Parkour, gymnastics, circus skills, tricking or martial arts if you are interested in me striking one of those poses.



Here is a show reel showing what I can do: 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hRtwj-Sdnw



Look forward to hearing from you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Brilliant! ...exceeded expectations, great communication, attention to detail, easy to work with, quality high-res images, unbelieveable talent. Thank you Jiemba!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Great Seller, very talented person. I will buy again, highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much , perfect photo , great communication , no editing required , definitely will be back . !




No comments:

Post a Comment