Saturday, December 21, 2019

Say Anything In My Classroom











About:

(Attention : This gig will be available for only few weeks forward )

Awesome ,You finally came to the right place!



[Video length will be random..I can get  caught to a teachers LOL ]

I'll say anything you want in my class room..I'm 20 y.o dude,This is our computer lab.I'm following ICT Diploma course here.



I use my smart phone's selfie camera to record this video .

Please make sure to place orders on weekdays in Sri Lanka.I don't have classes on weekends :( (Sorry about that my friends) Ask me if you want me to sing a song part.



If you have any questions,just knock the door....I'll deliver your video soon as possible :-D



Let's start this :D



Waiting for you !

Thank You :)

Reviews


:

I purschased to send a message to teachers. He did an excellent job.

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment