Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Show Your Logo Or Image In This Advertising Panel Video











About:

I will digitally insert whatever you want in the advertising panel of this video and send this video to you with your content in it. 

The ideal resolution of your image or video is 800x331 , however I can fit anything else. Thanks! 



Please note for the basic 5 dollars gig I will only insert your image OR your text, if you want BOTH image and text (and therefore I have to create the content for you before I start making the gig) please order the extra. Please also note the basic gig is not in Full High Definition (although it's still a good quality video). Please check my gig extras below and feel free to ask if you have any questions :-)



Examples of what you can insert in the advertisement panel:



- Your Logo

- A message / slogan

- Your website

- A greeting message such as a birthday greeting etc...

- An image or photo (it can be a photo of you or any photo you want)

- A video (for $5 extra), please note it would only be visible for the duration of the gig.

-Or I can create a custom animation for you, with moving logo , texts etc... for an extra $50, and work with you on it until you are happy.



Reviews


:

Good job! Excellent

:

Thank you :-)

:

great work fantastic

:

Perfect! Received in 1 day!

:

Great seller!




No comments:

Post a Comment