Sunday, December 29, 2019

Let My Dog Ozzy Promote Your Business











About:

>> SPECIAL OFFER << For customers who order the speech bubbles extra I will send a gift video from Ozzy (suprise)



PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING:

1.

For one oder I will make this video of Ozzy acting like a human (without bubbles and the tablet scene) and at the end He will hold your message on a paper.

I WILL PUT THE MESSAGE DIGITALLY AS YOU CAN SEE



2.

One message or logo per gig.



3.

The video will be in mp4 video format.



4.

For additional 5$ I can put a MGM intro of Ozzy at the begining with your message on it.

You can watch the extra gig here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pomVo8E1jnc&feature=youtu.be.



5.

If you want the animated speech bubbles or the tablet scene      check my gig extras

(YOU NEED TO WRITE THE SPEECH BUBBLES, MAX 9 BUBBLES IN THE VIDEO)




6.

You will get the non copyrighted whistling music (or you can send me your music file in the order page)



I can even make a Christmas or Birthday video. (Visit my other gigs with Ozzy)



If you have any questions feel free to contact me before you put the order :)



Reviews


Seller's Response:

great job. fast and affordable. thanks so much!

Seller's Response:

Thanks! Im glad you like it.

Seller's Response:

Excellent service and even better product. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

Awesome! Love it! Great to work with you.




No comments:

Post a Comment