Monday, December 2, 2019

Place Your Logo On 6 HD Fitness Sport Girl Images











About:

Hello visitor, and welcome to my offer!

My name is Maik - Since 2014 I am a freelance graphic designer based in Germany.



So here's a little bit about my service..



Basic Bundle:

  • 6 Different Images
  • Fitness Girl - Just like the example pictures
  • Realistic High Quality Image in JPEG / PNG format
  • Very high Image Resolution


What you have to do?

  • Just send me one of your existing Logo / Image with transparent background (recommended) or your desired text message



Duration

  • It will never take longer than 1-2 business days





*****Hope you enjoy, feel free to contact me!*****

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cool! Just as orederd!! Tanks!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Seller was very fast but he made mistake. However, he fix it and gave me bonus! Perfect!

:

Recommended Fiverr

:

Thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment