Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will write your text with unique coffee fingerprints

I will write your text with unique coffee fingerprints












About:

I will write anything you want with  UNIQUE COFFEE FINGERPRINTS!

You can use this to promote your product or service on social media, to advertise your message, to use as wallpaper, just for anything!!!

Please note:
  • Short text works better
  • Capitalized letters only
  • Don't forget to write the quote or message on raising the order

I will contact with you as many times as needed before finalizing any order - please respect my decision to say no if I can't do it. 


 You get your cup with fingerprints text in a few hours!!!

Reviews


kswright:Love, Love, Love! Nina_25 does absolutely amazing work! This is my second order and will definitely not be my last. Highly recommend!

nina_25:Excellent buyer!\r\nThank you for the opportunity you gave me to work for you two times. I will do my very best to exceed your expectations of my abilities in the next projects.\r\nWith buyers like this Fiverr is such an amazing place to work every day!

bjack271:Great service!

kaywalls:Love the work! Was faster than what they say online it takes, love the finished product. Will use again for sure and recommend!!

nina_25:Thanks a lot!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment