Sunday, August 26, 2018

I will display your logo, or message in this poster frame mock up

I will display your logo, or message in this poster frame mock up












About:

Check out this beautiful photorealistic poster frame mockup.
You can select vertical/horizontal version.

It comes in high resolution in JPG Format, Dimensions: 2300x2200 px.
for Facebook Cover page: 851x315px
You can use this for marketing or advertising purpose and can also use it as your facebook profile or cover image, digital letter head for your PDF documents etc.

Send me your Logo I will replicate it on poster frame surface and send it back to you. Please note that I only replicate your picture & I DO NOT design Logos.


Note:

   1. One gig for = 1 image
   2. If you need any clarifications please feel free to contact me before placing the order.
    3. Please make sure to send me the quality image (**Photoshop, Illustrator, EPS or transparent PNG) of your LOGO.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment