Monday, August 27, 2018

I will create 50 celebrities holding your message on

I will create 50 celebrities holding your message on












About:

Hi,
I am Shamia . I am a GRAPHICS DesignerI have more than 5 years working experience. 

 I  will add your image  or text message  that's look like celebrity holding .

Why you choose my gig :

  • Provide Eye-catching style 
  • Add shadow  in text or logo
  • Hi-Res JPGs file
  • Timely Delivery & Instant Response
  • Different famous celebrity holding your logo,image or text

LIKE AS -

  1. Obama
  2. Michelle Obama
  3. Donald Trump
  4. Bill Gates
  5. Hillary Clinton
  6. Kate Middleton 
  7. mark zuckerberg
  8. Reese Witherspoon 
  9. Mila Kunis
 ................................. etc..



<-- Order now be famous -->
<--if you think any question then contact me...

Thanks 

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment