Tuesday, August 28, 2018

I will be your professional model

I will be your professional model












About:

Hi! I'm Sandra and I can be your professional model! All my photos will be taken by professional photographer.

  • My photos can be taken indoors, outdoors, in the city.
  • Background could be changed to white/black/transparent/other.
  • All my pictures are of high quality.
  • Photos could be given in Jpeg/PNG/Raw/Tiff

If you want something else, I can send you the custom offer. Please feel free to contact me with all your questions and suggestions!

I do not provide any offensive, nude photos and I don't promote anything like this. Thanks for understanding.

Note! Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!


Reviews


trueconcetpseo:She is reliable quick fast and beautiful.

sandra88888:Super client!

daifuku:Seller was easy to communicate with. Request was delivered very fast. Thanks!

sandra88888:Thank you too! Will be glad to make more photos for you ;)

mcguitar:Sandra is beautiful and did a great gig. I will be back! Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment